GoFlight Interface Tool
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PRIVATE/INDIVIDUAL USE ONLY! IT GRANTS A LICENSE TO USE THE PRODUCT ON 1 PC CONCURRENTLY.
This version of the product is NOT COMPATIABLE with X-Plane!
This digital download product allows you to interface the following GoFlight hardware to FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D v1.4+, 2.5+, 3.4+, 18.104.22.16886+ (Hotfix 1), 4.1+, 4.2+:
- LGT II
- Leo Bodnar Button Box
How does it work?
It allows you to connect your Goflight hardware to FSX, FSX SE, and Prepar3D allowing full access to all Simconnect events and variables. However, you can also create custom events to interface to more advanced aircraft that do not comply with Simconnect standards and that use their own custom code. This allows a much greater chance of interfacing your Goflight and Joystick hardware to more modern and advanced add on aircraft.
A full on-line user guide is available here.
- Full integration with the PMDG 737 NGX, 777 and 747 QOS II SDK's
- Full integration with the iFly 747 and 737 SDK's.
- Full integration of the Majestic Dash Q400 External XML Interface.
- PMDG 737 NGX and 777 are automatically configured with the MCP PRO, MCP, EFIS, LGT/II, GF45, GF46 and MESM which means all you need to do is enable the devices and they work straight away - no need to understand anything else about the GoFlight Interface Tool - its that easy! The SECM, TQ6 and GF166 can be auto configured via a simple button push.
- PMDG 747 Queen Of The Skies II is now fully supported with the MCP PRO, MCP, EFIS, GF45, GF46 and the LGT/II automatically configured so the devices work straight away once they are enabled. The SECM, TQ6 and GF166 can be auto configured via a simple button push.
- iFly 737 and iFly 747 are automatically configured with the MCP PRO, MCP, EFIS, LGT/II, GF45, GF46 and MESM (737 Only) which means all you need to do is enable the devices and they work straight away - no need to understand anything else about the GoFlight Interface Tool - its that easy! The SECM, TQ6 and GF166 can be auto configured via a simple button push.
- Pre built configurations made by existing customers are available for other aircraft in the downloads area.
- Configure all Simconnect events and variables (data) to all supported GoFlight hardware
- All buttons, switches, selectors, rotaries, lights, displays and DIO attachments are supported
- Identify normally hidden variables (called local variables or lvars) using the Detective tool
- Track all events and lvar changes in real time using the Detective tool
- Create Bespoke Events using simple point and click commands that can alter lvars and then assign these in the same way as Simconnect events
- Local variables (lvars) can be assigned just like Simconnect variables
- Create your own bespoke variables
- Send key presses
- Configure joystick axes and buttons
- Set and read Simconnect variables
- Now with integrated Lua support. Build and assign Lua scripts to GoFlight hardware to manipulate aircraft functions. Works with all aircraft including the PMDG NGX/777/747 and iFly 737/747
- Interface to FSUIPC to read and write memory refs (registered copy of FSUIPC required for these functions). FSUIPC5 only works when used with WideFS!
- GF46 alerting service allows you to configure up-to 20 alerts that pop up on the device
- Monitor an aircraft power variable to have all your GoFlight equipment power up or down. Also monitor a separate variable to control devices that only power up when Avionics power is available
- Support for push and hold on suitable rotaries
- No need to own FSUIPC as the software uses its own backend dll unless you wish to use the FSUIPC features that are interfaced
1) One of the following:
a. FSX SP2
b. FSX Acceleration
c. FSX Gold
d. Prepar3D 1.4+, 2.5+, 3.4+, 22.214.171.12486+, 4.1+
e. FSX Steam Edition
2) .NET Framework version 3.5 and 4.6.2+ with all updates applied (via Windows Update)
3) GoFlight Software Drivers (GF Config Setup version 2.26.5 or above)
4) If using the PMDG NGX/77X/747X you need the very latest versions. Older versions will not work
5) Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (32/64 bit) with all Windows Updates applied
6) Visual Studio C++ 2013/15/17 runtimes (provided with the software)